It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error while trying to save workitem

sanfi faria (9613218) | asked Apr 04 '11, 2:44 p.m.
Hi
I am getting the following error while trying to create workitem (task,defect etc) in a newly created project. The project has been created using the process template of an already existing project and hence all the process configuration for the old project is available in this project.

The error message that i recieve is

Problem
An error occurred during "Save Work Item".

CRJAZ0215I Item not found: com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.CategoryHandleImpl@3b023b02 (stateId: , itemId: , origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)

Why did this happen?

if i click on "Why did this happen" i get the message "The operation is not govenred by the process".

Please suggest a solution to this issue.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Sanfi Faria

One answer

permanent link
Tom Canova (9111) | answered Jun 07 '11, 11:35 p.m.
A similar thing just happened to me. In my case, I'm guessing the work item is referring to an attribute which is missing from the database. Your case seems related to the categories you have in your process tempalte: An error occurred during "Save Work Item".

CRJAZ0215I The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.AttributeHandleImpl@402e402e (stateId: <unset>, itemId: , origin: null, immutable: <unset>)

Hi
I am getting the following error while trying to create workitem (task,defect etc) in a newly created project. The project has been created using the process template of an already existing project and hence all the process configuration for the old project is available in this project.

The error message that i recieve is

Problem
An error occurred during "Save Work Item".

CRJAZ0215I Item not found: com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.CategoryHandleImpl@3b023b02 (stateId: , itemId: , origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)

Why did this happen?

if i click on "Why did this happen" i get the message "The operation is not govenred by the process".

Please suggest a solution to this issue.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Sanfi Faria

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.