It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to deliver using lscm - "Unable to resolve change set"

Phillip Viana (1146) | asked Jul 11 '17, 7:19 p.m.

I am trying to use the lscm to promote change sets from my dev stream (i.e. from a dev stream workspace) to my test stream. Here's what I'm getting:

[me@buildvm02 logs]$ lscm deliver -c 1802 -v -r https://mycompany.com:9443/jazz/ -u build@mycompany.com -P passw0rd -t "Dev Stream Workspace" -s "Test Stream"

Unresolved change sets: 1802 Problem running 'deliver': Unable to resolve change sets.

(for the record, I tried both with aliases like 1802 above and with the change sets' UUIDs starting with underscores)

With very few exceptions, the command always fails.

I tried running lscm in verbose mode and looking at the documentation but nothing really helped. To be fair, I don't even know what an "Unresolved change set" means. It doesn't mean that the change set can't be found, since I simulated the command with bogus change set ids and I get a proper error message saying the change set doesn't exist.

Has anyone seen this before?

Comments
Shashikant Padur commented Jul 11 '17, 11:23 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Philip,

Could you post the output of the "show status" command?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.