It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

No process templates found

Eduardo Mylonas da Silva (23422519) | asked Mar 23 '11, 4:45 p.m.
I am configuring RRC 2.0 server for the first time in this machine. I've gone through all the installation and now it's time to create a Project Area. However, in the Create Project Area page, the "Process" section says "No process templates found. You can deploy a set of predefined process templates by clicking the link below.". So i click the "Deploy predefined process templates". But nothing happens and the Save button remains greyed out. So I cannot create a project Area.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks

2 answers

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Mar 23 '11, 7:29 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I am configuring RRC 2.0 server for the first time in this machine. I've gone through all the installation and now it's time to create a Project Area. However, in the Create Project Area page, the "Process" section says "No process templates found. You can deploy a set of predefined process templates by clicking the link below.". So i click the "Deploy predefined process templates". But nothing happens and the Save button remains greyed out. So I cannot create a project Area.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks

Hi Eduardo,

Just checking you ran the following setup URL

After disabling pop-up blockers, point your Web browser to the following URL: https://:9443/rdm/setup

and not

URL: https://:9443/jazz/setup

The first command sets up both the rdm and jazz servers, then second only the jazz server. I ask because the rdm setup deploys the process template?

permanent link
Eduardo Mylonas da Silva (23422519) | answered Mar 24 '11, 7:37 a.m.
You got it, Robin. That was the problem. I reused the url in the address bar and did not notice it was jazz instead of rdm. And was wondering why the last pages in the setup never showed up.

Thank you
Eduardo

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.