It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Show total time available in a sprint plan

Göran Karlsson (1121) | asked Jan 31 '11, 5:30 a.m.
Hi

I wonder how I can see the total time available in a sprint plan, based on the availability of the team members and the estimated tasks planned for the sprint.

Ideally, I would like to see this in the top right corner together with the progress information. I can see there how many hours are in the sprint, but not how many are totally available.

Seeing this number would make it easy to know when the sprint plan is getting "full", without having to calculate the available hours by hand, or first assign all tasks to the team members in order to see in their Load how they are allocated. Does anybody else have this problem?

I'm using 2.0, maybe it is fixed in 3.0?

Cheers
/Gran

Comments
Andre Ferreira G Jr commented Aug 02 '12, 1:46 p.m.

I see it is an old post, but did you get the answer? I am wondering the same thing.

One answer

permanent link
Göran Karlsson (1121) | answered Aug 03 '12, 11:01 a.m.
I can't remember that I ever got an answer to this, no. But I have not used RTC for almost a year now, so my memory might fail me. We went up to 3.0 though, and I don't think it was available there either.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.