It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC > CQ Connector Status Sync Error

Cesar Sasaki (511285124) | asked Jan 21 '11, 12:30 p.m.
Hello.

I'm using the connector to sync request and all the status.
I have copied the state matrix and the actions from the CQ to the RQM.

Requirements are been copied well but in some the CQ Connector creates 2 workitems for the same requirement.
For Example in the CQ i have a workflow of a Requiremnt like this :

Req. # 1 = submitted->Assign->Plan->Resolved

But in the RQM i have something like this :

Req. #1 = submitted-> Assigned

Req. #1 = Plan->Resolved

Instead of just updating the status it creates a new requirement with the same name and attributes but with the new status.

Please can someone help me with this?!

4 answers

permanent link
Cesar Sasaki (511285124) | answered Jan 26 '11, 7:01 p.m.
Hi I'm still having this problem , anyone an idea please?
At first i thought it was a problem with the times, because some status of the workitems where changed very quick like 20-30 seconds between but then i found a status change that took like more than an hour. Also i have seen that in one workitem the status changed at the same time :S

permanent link
John Vasta (2.6k15) | answered Jan 27 '11, 9:38 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
It would be best to work with the IBM support team on this. A lot more information will be required to understand your problem, such as details of your CQ schema, your RQM process configuration, and your synchronization rules.

permanent link
Cesar Sasaki (511285124) | answered Jan 27 '11, 11:15 a.m.
How can i get help from support team?

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Jan 27 '11, 2:02 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
How can i get help from support team?

Hi

If you are an IBM customer with a current support contract (ie you purchased the software from IBM), then go to www.ibm.com/software/rational/support for info on how to get support.

If not, then we can try and help you here. Start with explaining what version of the products you are using and what operating systems you are running .

regards

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.