It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error in Insight/Common Rerporting

Cesar Sasaki (511289129) | asked Jan 20 '11, 5:19 p.m.
I Installed my RCR ( that is very the same from Insight) and i could enter the website but then i re-start my server and i got this message :

DPR-ERR-2109 The dispatcher cannot service the request at this time. The dispatcher is still initializing. Contact your administrator if this problem persists

Can anyone help me please :S?

5 answers

permanent link
Cesar Sasaki (511289129) | answered Jan 20 '11, 7:06 p.m.
I check out th elogs and something was wrong with the cm. So i guess cm was content manager so i got into it. And saw and error fix it and i could enter the website :D!
Youmust restart your service!
Hope tihs could help anyone!

permanent link
Sudha Rani (6) | answered Jan 21 '11, 4:24 a.m.
I have installed Rational Insight 1.0.1 on Windows Server 2003 Edition with WAS 7.0.0.9.Now I am facing problem in configuring LDAP.Can anyone help me in this regard.?

Thanks in advance.

permanent link
Cesar Sasaki (511289129) | answered Jan 21 '11, 9:19 a.m.
I think you may use 6.1 Was

permanent link
Lawrence Mandel (51121) | answered Jan 26 '11, 9:45 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR
Cesar - I'm glad you solved your problem. So you know, Rational Insight and Rational Common Reporting, while similar and both based on Cognos, are two separate products (RCR is part of RQM) with different install and configuration steps.

Sudha - Please start a new top level forum post for a new topic such as LDAP configuration. By keeping each top level post to a single issue you are more likely to attract people to your issue.

permanent link
Cesar Sasaki (511289129) | answered Feb 04 '11, 12:16 p.m.
Oh i thought that RCR and Insight where almost the same but that Insight was a little "bigger" than RCR ( that is specialized for RQM).

Thanks Mr. Mandel (i'm having some problems with RCR now so i'm going to the RQM forum for this!).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.