It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTCz V3.0 on z/OS with WAS OEM

Naoto Miura (4685) | asked Dec 27 '10, 12:11 a.m.
We need help. Does anyone got success for installing RTCz V3 with WAS OEM V7 ? We are in trouble when deploying jts.war. Level of WAS OEM is 7.0.0.11. If you succeed in deploying war file, will you teach me information?

3 answers

permanent link
Naoto Miura (4685) | answered Dec 28 '10, 6:24 p.m.
We need help. Does anyone got success for installing RTCz V3 with WAS OEM V7 ? We are in trouble when deploying jts.war. Level of WAS OEM is 7.0.0.11. If you succeed in deploying war file, will you teach me information?

I had to show the message when deply failed.

EAR WebSphere Application Server Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)

com.ibm.websphere.management.application.client.AppDeploymentException: Error re-signing entitled application

Did someone encountered this ?

permanent link
Matthew Clement (16) | answered Dec 29 '10, 9:12 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have not seen any reports of this so far. Could you please open up a defect and choose "Enterprise Extensions" in the "Filed Against" field? Please also feel free to subscribe me to the defect.

permanent link
Matthew Clement (16) | answered Dec 29 '10, 2:40 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Once you get the defect open, could you also please attach your was logs to the defect so that we can examine those as well?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.