It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ccm_upgrade concerns -- please help


Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k9283269) | asked Feb 01 '15, 10:41 p.m.
CLM 405
SQL Server
Tomcat
windows 2012
  1. Copied database and production environment - check
  2. Modified teamserver.properties files and host file - check
  3. Server Rename - check
Machine has a new name, copies of the DBs, a server rename was done and it is separate and we ran a ton of tests to prove no connection to production machine.
  1. jts_upgrade to 502 - success
  2. ccm_upgrade to 502 - jts teamserver file, success, ccm teamserver.properties file -- issue:
com.ibm.team.jfs.index.root.directory=C\:/IBM/JazzTeamServer502/conf/ccm/indices
com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.RepositorySnapshotTask.runAsUser=adminaccount   
com.ibm.team.enterprise.build.preprocess.considerOnlyOutgoingChangesetsI
nPersonalBuild=true                                                     
com.ibm.team.repository.ws.allow.admin.access=false                     
com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.APT_REMOTE_SNAPSHOT.remoteSnapshot.password=[
DaReZo8ti\=\=]                                             
com.ibm.team.repository.setup.registration.pendingJtsFriend=<rdf\:RDF\r\
n xmlns\:rdf\="http\://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns\#"\r\n       
xmlns\:j.0\="http\://purl.org/dc/terms/"\r\n                            
xmlns\:j.1\="http\://jazz.net/xmlns/prod/jazz/discovery/1.0/"\r\n       
xmlns\:j.2\="http\://jazz.net/xmlns/prod/jazz/jfs/1.0/" > \r\n          
<rdf\:Description rdf\:nodeID\="A0">\r\n                                
<j.2\:oauthDomain>https\://oldserver.domain.com\:9445/jts</j.2\:oaut
hDomain>\r\n <j.2\:internal>false</j.2\:internal>\r\n                   
<j.2\:trustedConsumer>true</j.2\:trustedConsumer>\r\n                   
<j.2\:id>9101d0f3-74ff-4dfe-bf54-7b1bd13f5532</j.2\:id>\r\n             
<j.2\:oauthConsumerSecret>scmR123upd</j.2\:oauthConsumerSecret>\r\n     
<j.2\:oauthConsumerKey>ac9419fead0d4ce6aac0ced581cfa227</j.2\:oauthConsu
merKey>\r\n <j.1\:rootServices                                          
rdf\:resource\="https\://oldserver.domain.com\:9445/jts/rootservices
"/>\r\n <j.0\:title>Jazz Team Server</j.0\:title>\r\n <rdf\:type        
rdf\:resource\="http\://jazz.net/xmlns/prod/jazz/discovery/1.0/Friend"/>
\r\n </rdf\:Description>\r\n</rdf\:RDF>\r\n                             
com.ibm.team.repository.setup.registration.pendingOauthConsumer=<rdf\:RD
F\r\n xmlns\:rdf\="http\://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns\#"\r\n   
xmlns\:j.0\="http\://jazz.net/xmlns/foundation/1.0/" > \r\n             
<rdf\:Description rdf\:nodeID\="A0">\r\n                                
<j.0\:oauthConsumerPreAuthId>jts_user</j.0\:oauthConsumerPreAuthId>\r\n 
<j.0\:oauthConsumerName>Jazz Team Server</j.0\:oauthConsumerName>\r\n   
<j.0\:oauthConsumerTrusted>true</j.0\:oauthConsumerTrusted>\r\n         
<j.0\:oauthConsumerSecret>_dv8LELcyEeKv6OOqDddtKg</j.0\:oauthConsumerSec
ret>\r\n                                                                
<j.0\:oauthConsumerKey>29adc46ce3a84ddf99b372b4fb727997</j.0\:oauthConsu
merKey>\r\n <rdf\:type                                                  
rdf\:resource\="http\://jazz.net/xmlns/foundation/1.0/OauthConsumer"/>\r
\n </rdf\:Description>\r\n</rdf\:RDF>\r\n                               
com.ibm.team.repository.caseInsensitiveUserIds=true
	
I have never come across this in a teamserver.properties file, plus the file is referencing the server's original URI (oldserver.domain.com)...oddly enough, the power went out on the server before I got a chance to finish.

What should I do?

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Feb 02 '15, 5:29 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The error above is hard to read. You might want to check with support.
If CCM tries to connect the old server I would think that there are either still old URI's in the teamserver.properties or the server rename did not include all URI's.

I assume you copied also the index files over- See https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Deployment/BackupCLM

One answer



permanent link
Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k9283269) | answered Feb 02 '15, 8:28 a.m.
 Yeah, the index files were copied as part of the VM/database. There was a reindex done as well. It's odd as lines like just this one below don't make sense.

com.ibm.team.repository.setup.registration.pendingJtsFriend=<rdf\:rdf\r\ n="" xmlns\:rdf\="http\://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns\#" \r\n="" xmlns\:j.0\="http\://purl.org/dc/terms/" \r\n="" xmlns\:j.1\="http\://jazz.net/xmlns/prod/jazz/discovery/1.0/" \r\n="" xmlns\:j.2\="http\://jazz.net/xmlns/prod/jazz/jfs/1.0/"> \r\n          
<rdf\:description rdf\:nodeID\="A0">\r\n                                
<j.2\:oauthdomain>https\://oldserver.domain.com\:9445/jts</j.2\:oaut>\r\n <j.2\:internal>false</j.2\:internal>\r\n                   
<j.2\:trustedconsumer>true</j.2\:trustedconsumer>\r\n                   
<j.2\:id>9101d0f3-74ff-4dfe-bf54-7b1bd13f5532</j.2\:id>\r\n             
<j.2\:oauthconsumersecret>scmR123upd</j.2\:oauthconsumersecret>\r\n     
<j.2\:oauthconsumerkey>ac9419fead0d4ce6aac0ced581cfa227</j.2\:oauthconsu>\r\n <j.1\:rootservices rdf\:resource\="https\://oldserver.domain.com\:9445/jts/rootservices
"/>\r\n <j.0\:title>Jazz Team Server</j.0\:title>\r\n <rdf\:type rdf\:resource\="http\://jazz.net/xmlns/prod/jazz/discovery/1.0/Friend"/>
\r\n </rdf\:description>\r\n</rdf\:rdf>\r\n

Your answer


Register or to post your answer.


Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.