It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ1848E error trying to deploy predefined templates

Ed Baker (111) | asked Dec 23 '10, 4:41 p.m.
Hi,

I'm getting a CRJAZ1848E error when trying to deploy predefined templates. I'm evaluating rational team concert on a trial license but I assume I should be able to use the predefined templates. Full error message :

An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400. Message: CRJAZ1848E To perform the "com.ibm.team.process.server.saveProcessTemplate" operation, your server administrator must assign you one of the following licenses installed on the server: Stakeholder, Contributor, Developer for IBM Enterprise Platforms, Developer. You can contact your administrator, learn more about licenses in the Information Center (under Help > Help Contents), consult the Rational License Key Center on IBM.COM, or visit Jazz.net for information on licenses available for purchase or trial.

3 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Jun 12 '11, 6:59 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,

I am also having same issue. I have derby database.
Problem(s) occurred deploying process definitions.
An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400. Message: CRJAZ1642E An internal server error occurred , the contributor "https://localhost:9443/jts/contributorIdentity/_FeJokCfdEeC8qMKQK4Ex2Q" could not be resolved from the request.

Hi

Check what user you are logged in as. Login as the admin user (ADMIN or the admin user you created when you ran setup) and make sure the user that you were logged in as has (a) a Developer license assigned, and (b) is a JazzAdmin user.

regards

anthony

permanent link
Pascal Drouin (6) | answered Jan 20 '11, 10:00 p.m.
Hi,

I'm getting a CRJAZ1848E error when trying to deploy predefined templates. I'm evaluating rational team concert on a trial license but I assume I should be able to use the predefined templates. Full error message :

An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400. Message: CRJAZ1848E To perform the "com.ibm.team.process.server.saveProcessTemplate" operation, your server administrator must assign you one of the following licenses installed on the server: Stakeholder, Contributor, Developer for IBM Enterprise Platforms, Developer. You can contact your administrator, learn more about licenses in the Information Center (under Help > Help Contents), consult the Rational License Key Center on IBM.COM, or visit Jazz.net for information on licenses available for purchase or trial.

Hi,

I'm having the same issue while trying to create a project area... It needs to be bound to a process template and I'm not allowed to deploy them. Have you find the solution or get any lead from RTC folks?

Thanks

permanent link
Sachin Londhe (6) | answered Jun 12 '11, 2:11 a.m.
Hello,

I am also having same issue. I have derby database.
Problem(s) occurred deploying process definitions.
An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400. Message: CRJAZ1642E An internal server error occurred , the contributor "https://localhost:9443/jts/contributorIdentity/_FeJokCfdEeC8qMKQK4Ex2Q" could not be resolved from the request.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.