It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CQ synchronizer in a MultiSite enviroment question

Rachel Huang (361110) | asked Dec 14 '10, 8:48 p.m.
We are using ClearQuest Multisite. Planning to setup CQ synchronizer. I have read the "MultiSite Considerations" section on RTC 3.0 Info Center. However, I have a question that needs clarification.

In the document, it stated "When you create, modify, or delete a record, the change is recorded in a JazzConnectorChangeEvents record... During a MultiSite synchronization operation, the JazzConnectorChangeEvents records are replicated to the other replicas in the family... As part of its incoming synchronization handling, the ClearQuest Gateway removes JazzConnectorChangeEvents records from the replica to which it is connected."

So, my CQ gateway is connected to replica A. Users in replica B made changes to records, and JazzConnectorChangeEvents record are created in replica B, right? So, it is mastered in replica B. When the record is replicated to replica A, does it automatically change the mastership to replica A? If not, how can CQ gateway remove JazzConnectorChangeEvents records?

Thanks!

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.