It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why am I getting the FeedItemNotFoundException in development environment using Jetty

Andrew Soloninka (5511924) | asked May 14 '13, 11:46 a.m.
 I am getting the following error over and over again: 
FeedItemNotFoundException: CRRTC0323E: Team events cannot be shown for the project area with the UUID....

It happens when I start my test client. 

When I open the Jazz Administration perspective, I get this:

I can get around this by openning a new Work Item and then double clicking the tab.

The only thing I have added to my workspace is 2 new Asynchronous Task extensions. Trying to isolate the problem,  I closed the elements for the 2 new tasks, but the issue continues. 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Nick Edgar (6.5k711) | answered May 14 '13, 12:00 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
It's most likely due to the referenced project area having been deleted, e.g. if you recreated the database.
I suggest deleting all feeds, then logging out and back in, which will re-create the default feeds for work items and builds.
Andrew Soloninka selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Andrew Soloninka commented May 14 '13, 3:35 p.m.

Nick

That was indeed the case. I had feeds for Project Area's that did not exist. I deleted all of these feeds then restarted the Jetty server and the client. The problem is resolved.

Thanks
Andrew 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.