It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Editor layouts in Web UI

Peter Kidwell (2399) | asked Dec 03 '10, 11:50 a.m.
Hi Jazz community,

In setting up a new editor presentation for a custom workitem type, I am trying to find something that looks good in both Eclipse and Web UI. I am using the "Custom Attributes Layout" and the "H Layout" to lay things out in 2 columns (Left and Right). In Eclipse it looks great. However, in the Web UI, it seems that everything reverts back to the Overview layout.

Are layouts other than Overview supported in the Web UI? Am I missing something to set up 2-column layouts in the Web UI?

This is RTC 2.0.0.2 iFix 1.

Thanks,
Pete K.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Dec 03 '10, 12:05 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Peter,

not sure this is sufficient, but have you seen http://jazz.net/library/article/130 it talks about the layouts. I have been able to create a layout with several sections. It is all about how you nest the data in the sections. There is another article in the library and I think I also remember the Team Wiki had some information but I can't find it right now.....

Ralph

Hi Jazz community,

In setting up a new editor presentation for a custom workitem type, I am trying to find something that looks good in both Eclipse and Web UI. I am using the "Custom Attributes Layout" and the "H Layout" to lay things out in 2 columns (Left and Right). In Eclipse it looks great. However, in the Web UI, it seems that everything reverts back to the Overview layout.

Are layouts other than Overview supported in the Web UI? Am I missing something to set up 2-column layouts in the Web UI?

This is RTC 2.0.0.2 iFix 1.

Thanks,
Pete K.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.