It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC Sandbox environment

kathleen koh (612169) | asked Nov 12 '10, 7:41 a.m.
I would like to use the Sandbox that is available for RTC in Jazz.net for evaluation.

However, as the site is slow, I was not able to access the sandbox. At the meantime, can someone share about the version of the RTC used in the sandbox ? Is it RTC v3.0 RCx or RTC v2.0.x.x ? I am looking at evaluating RTC v3.0 RCx

If I would like to evaluate the integration RTC with RRC v2.0.0.3 and RQM v2.0.1, is it available in the sandbox ?

Is there any link in Jazz.net which I can view to understand the specification of the server inside the sandbox as i would like to access whether it is the right environment to use based on list of evaluation criteria.

Thank you.

2 answers

permanent link
Benjamin Chodroff (8985231) | answered Jan 16 '11, 9:02 p.m.
The sandbox is still at RTC 2.0.0.2.

Unfortunately, there is no sandbox for the full C/ALM yet. I'd suggest contacting your local sales team to get more help with evaluating all three products at the latest versions.

permanent link
Shilpa Toraskar (IBM) (2294) | answered Feb 01 '11, 4:47 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
RTC 3.0 sandbox is at http://jazz.net/sandbox02
RTC 2.0.0.2 sandbox is at http://jazz.net/sandbox
There is no sandbox for full C/ALM yet unfortunately.

I would like to use the Sandbox that is available for RTC in Jazz.net for evaluation.

However, as the site is slow, I was not able to access the sandbox. At the meantime, can someone share about the version of the RTC used in the sandbox ? Is it RTC v3.0 RCx or RTC v2.0.x.x ? I am looking at evaluating RTC v3.0 RCx

If I would like to evaluate the integration RTC with RRC v2.0.0.3 and RQM v2.0.1, is it available in the sandbox ?

Is there any link in Jazz.net which I can view to understand the specification of the server inside the sandbox as i would like to access whether it is the right environment to use based on list of evaluation criteria.

Thank you.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.