It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error when saving an Enh request to Rational team (RTC PA)

Claudia Callegari (44439771) | asked Nov 05 '10, 8:29 a.m.
When I try to save a work item (enhancement) to Rational, I get the following error:

Missing required license. An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400. Message: CRJAZ1848E To perform the "Save Work Item" operation, your server administrator must assign you one of the following licenses installed on the server: Developer-Floating, Contributor, Analyst, Quality Professional-Floating, Stakeholder, Contributor-Floating, Developer. You can contact your administrator, learn more about licenses in the Information Center (under Help > Help Contents), consul...

--Claudia Callegari

3 answers

permanent link
Claudia Callegari (44439771) | answered Nov 05 '10, 8:31 a.m.
This happens to me when trying to save the enh req for RTC.

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Nov 05 '10, 11:13 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
This happens to me when trying to save the enh req for RTC.

Hi

Check if you are on the team for that project, and have the right role to create enhancement requests. Then check with the server administrator to make sure you have a license assigned to you.

anthony

permanent link
Claudia Callegari (44439771) | answered Nov 05 '10, 11:18 a.m.
But I have no idea and cannot manage the teams... it is the Jazz.net team... I just want to save an enh request to them.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.