It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Missing process templates

Fredrik Lundgren (111) | asked Jul 16 '10, 6:18 a.m.
Hi,

I've installed RTC M6a but it doesn't seem to have any process templates. I've tried "Deploy predefined templates" in both web gui and eclipse client but nothing happens, there still aren't any process templates to choose from when creating a project area. Can I download the scrum template from somewhere? I've searched for it but didn't find it.

Best regards,
Fredrik

4 answers

permanent link
Fredrik Lundgren (111) | answered Jul 17 '10, 4:58 p.m.
Hi again,

Is it possible to export the scrum template so that I can import it? Can someone please help me with this.

Best regards,
Fredrik

permanent link
Thomas Yu (45183) | answered Jul 18 '10, 6:48 a.m.
Hi,

I've installed RTC M6a but it doesn't seem to have any process templates. I've tried "Deploy predefined templates" in both web gui and eclipse client but nothing happens, there still aren't any process templates to choose from when creating a project area. Can I download the scrum template from somewhere? I've searched for it but didn't find it.

Best regards,
Fredrik

What's your locale? I guess that the predefined process templates are filtered by your local from being shown...

permanent link
Fredrik Lundgren (111) | answered Jul 18 '10, 8:53 a.m.
Hi,

Best regards,
Fredrik

What's your locale? I guess that the predefined process templates are filtered by your local from being shown...

It's Swedish. I installed 2.0.0.2 iFix 3 and with that installation I got the templates. But it would be great if I can install 3.0 M6a instead. How can I turn of the filtering if that's the problem?

permanent link
Thomas Yu (45183) | answered Jul 18 '10, 9:30 a.m.
Hi again,

Is it possible to export the scrum template so that I can import it? Can someone please help me with this.

Best regards,
Fredrik

Yes,you can from the Process Template view of RTC.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.