It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem with Pending Changes view

Narayanan Potti (27037679) | asked Oct 29 '10, 1:16 p.m.
Hello everyone

Details on my RTC environment:

Jazz Team Server 1.0.0.2 iFix 2 (I20100331-2220)
Rational Team Concert - 2.0.0.2 iFix 2 (I20100331-2220)

If this question was addressed earlier please point me to the appropriate threads.

I have a repository workspace that flows with a development stream that has one component under development. I use my workspace as read-only and do not modify the files in my local workspace. I accept the incoming change sets into my workspace occassionally. I just loaded the repository workspace to a new folder on my laptop. Several change sets and baselines are shown in the componment in development stream and my Pending Changes view do not show many of these. What could be the reason my Pending Chnages view shows only partial change sets ? Is there a known issue with RTC Pending Changes view ? Please help !

Thank You
NP

One answer

permanent link
Narayanan Potti (27037679) | answered Oct 29 '10, 1:57 p.m.
I have some specific details on the problem: Over the past few weeks a developer on my team created 3 baselines on the component and delivered them. These baselines do not appear under Incoming in my Pending Changes view while the Change sets delivered by other developers appear. Also, developers have reported that 2 of these baselines appear under Outgoing in their Pending Changes view, as if they need to deliver the baselines created by another team member. it is causing confusion among the developers here.

Thank You
NP

Hello everyone

Details on my RTC environment:

Jazz Team Server 1.0.0.2 iFix 2 (I20100331-2220)
Rational Team Concert - 2.0.0.2 iFix 2 (I20100331-2220)

If this question was addressed earlier please point me to the appropriate threads.

I have a repository workspace that flows with a development stream that has one component under development. I use my workspace as read-only and do not modify the files in my local workspace. I accept the incoming change sets into my workspace occassionally. I just loaded the repository workspace to a new folder on my laptop. Several change sets and baselines are shown in the componment in development stream and my Pending Changes view do not show many of these. What could be the reason my Pending Chnages view shows only partial change sets ? Is there a known issue with RTC Pending Changes view ? Please help !

Thank You
NP

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.