It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

New unassigned does not return anything

Robert Thompson (31274) | asked Oct 25 '10, 3:47 p.m.
The predefined query for New unassigned does not return any items.

When I edit the query, I find that 'Related to Current User' is check under Filed Against but with nothing selected.

If I un-check 'Related to', the query works, how can I change this as the default for this predefined shared query.

I went to Predefined Queries on the project configuration screen, but 'New unassigned' is not listed.

Thanks
Bob
:?:

One answer

permanent link
Kim Soederhamn (1.5k24247) | answered Oct 26 '10, 9:40 a.m.
The predefined query for New unassigned does not return any items.

When I edit the query, I find that 'Related to Current User' is check under Filed Against but with nothing selected.

If I un-check 'Related to', the query works, how can I change this as the default for this predefined shared query.

I went to Predefined Queries on the project configuration screen, but 'New unassigned' is not listed.

Thanks
Bob
:?:

My 'New unassigned" query does not contain a "related to" and I can add the query in the process configuration under predefeined queries - what version of RTC are you using ?

In any case you can go ahead and built your own new unassigned query and add it to your process template in the process configuration.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.