It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Automatic Outgoing Sync for CQ Connector not working

Chris Ratcliffe (2633330) | asked Oct 15 '10, 2:57 p.m.
Hi,

I have setup the synchronizer on a few of our repositories in the past, and the automatic outgoing synchronization has worked correctly, as long as:

1. The Jazz admin console settings of Outgoing Synchronization is set to true, and the Outgoing Sync Task Fixed Delay is set to a non-zero value, and
2. In the external repository connection, the Disable Automatic Outgoing synchronization check box is not checked.

I am in the process of setting up a new respository with a new synchronization server, and incoming syncs are happening fine, and I can manually force outgoing syncs to happen, but for whatever reason, the Jazz server doesn't seem to want to wake up and automatically apply the pending outgoing syncs.

Are there any other settings that could be causing issues, or is there a log file on the Jazz server we can check for some sort of error? We tried restarting the Jazz respository, but that didn't seem to help. We have also tried adjusting the fixed delay value, also without success.

Thanks,
Chris

11 answers

permanent link
Lorelei Ngooi (1.5k22) | answered Oct 21 '10, 7:55 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Thanks for letting me know that outgoing sync is now working for you. My brains are a little fried at the moment to think through the odd scenario, but glad it is now behaving properly again.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.