It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

TPM Adapter for RQM

pietro marella (953130) | asked Oct 05 '10, 5:02 p.m.
Hi all

I'd like to use the TPM Adapter for RQM (2.0.1 iFix 4)
After having installed it (following the steps suggested with the adapter),
I get the following error within the RQM logs :

log: Failed to get inventory implement by its inventory extension point id:com.ibm.tivoli.tpm.rtlm.spi.inventory.TPMInventorySPI)

Any hint? What I should look for? Traces doesn't look to say more about the problem., even if I have set the DEBUG mode. Who is the owner of the TPM Adapter code?
thanks in advance

pietro marella

One answer

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Oct 06 '10, 10:20 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Pietro -
I'd guess one of two things:
RQM can not load the TPM adapter code (the portion of TPM code that you install within RQM)
The integration_config.xml content is incorrect

Do you see anything "up stream" in the log file? For instance, the integration_config file is read in shortly after server start-up, so that would be the place to look for in the logs for any start-up related problems.

Hope that helps.
Regards,
John Nason
RQM Development

Hi all

I'd like to use the TPM Adapter for RQM (2.0.1 iFix 4)
After having installed it (following the steps suggested with the adapter),
I get the following error within the RQM logs :

log: Failed to get inventory implement by its inventory extension point id:com.ibm.tivoli.tpm.rtlm.spi.inventory.TPMInventorySPI)

Any hint? What I should look for? Traces doesn't look to say more about the problem., even if I have set the DEBUG mode. Who is the owner of the TPM Adapter code?
thanks in advance

pietro marella

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.