It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Searching all of my items

Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k10288273) | asked Aug 04 '10, 11:22 a.m.
Hello,

I create work items on all of the different projects. Is there a way that I can login, and search on the status ALL of my workitems? I would "like" if there was a dashboard, then I could see the status of all my WIs from jazz foundation, team concert, rqm, etc...

thanks...

10 answers

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered Aug 10 '10, 2:20 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The best solution for this would be to allow personal dashboards for all community members. However, we currently have this turned off for various reasons.

I'm going to look into allowing all community members to create a personal dashboard.

permanent link
Aubrey Packham (6) | answered Aug 12 '10, 5:57 p.m.
We've decided to enable personal dashboards on all the project areas. So far, I've enabled them on the RTC project area but plan to enable the rest next week when I get back from my long-awaited vacation.

So, in the RTC project area, you can create a personal dashboard and set up viewlets with your personal queries.

I hope it helps!

permanent link
Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k10288273) | answered Oct 14 '10, 2:06 p.m.
Hello,

Any update on this? We (my company) would pretty much like to just do a couple of queries/widgets for the following:

Subscribed by me
Open Subscribed by me
Closed Subscribed by me
Tag = manbeta

We want to get this for all of the jazz projects. I just tried to implement a personal dashboard, and there are a TON of projects in Select Location. Maybe its already done and we don't know what to select.

We've decided to enable personal dashboards on all the project areas. So far, I've enabled them on the RTC project area but plan to enable the rest next week when I get back from my long-awaited vacation.

So, in the RTC project area, you can create a personal dashboard and set up viewlets with your personal queries.

I hope it helps!

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered Nov 04 '10, 11:20 a.m.

Subscribed by me
Open Subscribed by me
Closed Subscribed by me
Tag = manbeta

We want to get this for all of the jazz projects. I just tried to implement a personal dashboard, and there are a TON of projects in Select Location. Maybe its already done and we don't know what to select.

In a single dashboard you can create individual viewlets for queries that run against different project areas, but I don't think there is a way currently to create a single query that queries across multiple repositories.

permanent link
Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k10288273) | answered Nov 05 '10, 8:55 a.m.
Thanks for the reply. I guess would I would like to do is this:

If you look at the the Project - > Rational Workbench for Collaborative Lifecycle Management and view their dashboards, there is a tab called Managed Beta. We were able to view our WIs that were created in CLM, RRC, RTC, RQM. I would like to create my own personal dashboard that has the same thing + Insight, BuildForge, etc...

Looks like it should be possible...

Unfortunately, right now, Dashboards viewing doesn't work in the CLM project. I get an error message.

Error
This type of dashboard is unsupported by the server's license.

SFII

Subscribed by me
Open Subscribed by me
Closed Subscribed by me
Tag = manbeta

In a single dashboard you can create individual viewlets for queries that run against different project areas, but I don't think there is a way currently to create a single query that queries across multiple repositories.

permanent link
Sally-Anne Prout (11022316) | answered May 28 '12, 6:33 a.m.
Is there any update to this question?

I am trying to do the same for a customer and would like to cross project report as they have raised queries across multiple project areas but using the same person each time to raise them.

Is there a portal to RRDI yet to allow us to create this type of reporting on Jazz.net?

Thanks

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered May 28 '12, 9:19 a.m.
We are deploying a new website at the end of this week that has a new "My Stuff" section, where each logged in user will be able to see all their work items, across projects and repositories on Jazz.net. We think this is going to go toward addressing these use cases.

permanent link
Sally-Anne Prout (11022316) | answered May 28 '12, 11:04 a.m.
Thanks Seth :D this is good news. When the functionality is available please can a link/pointers be posted here?

Thanks again
Sally

permanent link
Jorge Gabriel Pereira (825) | answered Jan 05 '15, 7:06 a.m.

Hi friends.

Sorry for "dig up".

How can I have something like the "My Stuff" in my RTC?
Recently implemented the product and need to have, when enter the system, can view all the tasks that are assigned to me, from all project areas?
We're running 5.0.1.

Comments
Sterling Ferguson-II commented Jan 05 '15, 7:35 a.m.

Hello,

Besides this work item:

You can use a personal dashboard located here:

This will take you to a personal dashboard that you can create a work item query widget based on "Current User"

permanent link
Jorge Gabriel Pereira (825) | answered Jan 05 '15, 8:20 a.m.

Tks Ferguson...

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.