It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

error during the PDF export of a RCR report

Angelo Corna (26148381) | asked Aug 02 '10, 2:04 p.m.
I've created a report with the Rational Common Reporting component of RQM 2.0.1. On the report there is a table that is the result of join.
I can see the report on HTML format without problems but, when I try to export the report on PDF format, I receive the following error:

RQP-DEF-0177 An error occurred while performing operation 'sqlPrepareWithOptions' status='-90'.

UDA-SQL-0023 The connection to the "RQM" database has been terminated due to an unrecoverable error.RSV-SRV-0042 Trace back:RSReportService.cpp(758): QFException: CCL_CAUGHT: RSReportService::process()RSReportServiceMethod.cpp(252): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSReportServiceMethod::process(): asynchWait_RequestRSASyncExecutionThread.cpp(774): QFException: RSASyncExecutionThread::checkExceptionRSASyncExecutionThread.cpp(211): QFException: CCL_CAUGHT: RSASyncExecutionThread::run(): reportRender_RequestRSASyncExecutionThread.cpp(824): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSASyncExecutionThread::processCommand(): reportRender_RequestExecution/RSRenderExecution.cpp(593): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSRenderExecution::executeAssembly/RSDocAssemblyDispatch.cpp(264): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSDocAssemblyDispatch::dispatchAssemblyAssembly/RSLayoutAssembly.cpp(64): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSLayoutAssembly::assembleAssembly/RSDocAssemblyDispatch.cpp(331): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSDocAssemblyDispatch::dispatchChildrenAssemblyForwardAssembly/RSReportPagesAssembly.cpp(163): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSReportPagesAssembly::assembleAssembly/RSDocAssemblyDispatch.cpp(281): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSDocAssemblyDispatch::dispatchAssemblyAssembly/RSPageAssembly.cpp(287): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSPageAssembly::assembleAssembly/RSDocAssemblyDispatch.cpp(281): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSDocAssemblyDispatch::dispatchAssemblyAssembly/RSTableRowAssembly.cpp(160): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSTableRowAssembly::assembleAssembly/RSDocAssemblyDispatch.cpp(281): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSDocAssemblyDispatch::dispatchAssemblyAssembly/RSTableCellAssembly.cpp(122): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSTableCellAssembly::assembleAssembly/RSDocAssemblyDispatch.cpp(331): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSDocAssemblyDispatch::dispatchChildrenAssemblyForwardAssembly/RSAssembly.cpp(626): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSAssembly::createListIteratorAssembly/RSAssembly.cpp(667): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSAssembly::createListIteratorRSQueryMgr.cpp(989): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSQueryMgr::getListIteratorRSQueryMgr.cpp(1062): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSQueryMgr::getResultSetIteratorRSQueryMgr.cpp(1227): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSQueryMgr::createIteratorRSQueryMgr.cpp(1527): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSQueryMgr::executeRsapiCommandRSQueryMgr.cpp(1514): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSQueryMgr::executeRsapiCommandRSQueryMgrExecutionHandlerImpl.cpp(174): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSQueryMgrExecutionHandlerImpl::execute()RSQueryMgrExecutionHandlerImpl.cpp(154): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSQueryMgrExecutionHandlerImpl::execute()RSQFSession.cpp(251): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSQFSession::DoRequestQFSSession.cpp(702): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: QFSSession::ProcessDoRequest()QFSSession.cpp(700): QFException: CCL_CAUGHT: QFSSession::ProcessDoRequest()QFSSession.cpp(645): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: QFSSession::ProcessDoRequest()QFSSession.cpp(620): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: QFSSession::ProcessDoRequest()QFSConnection.cpp(737): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: QFSConnection::ExecuteQFSQuery.cpp(199): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: QFSQuery::Execute v2CoordinationQFSQuery.cpp(4178): QFException: CCL_THROW: CoordinationPlanner

Please, can you help me?
Thanks in advance.

3 answers

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Aug 12 '10, 5:27 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Please refer to:
28848: Can't generate a PDF of Test Script Defect Yield report
https://jazz.net/jazz02/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/28848
and:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21335570

Hope that helps.
Regards,
John Nason
RQM Development

I've created a report with the Rational Common Reporting component of RQM 2.0.1. On the report there is a table that is the result of join.
I can see the report on HTML format without problems but, when I try to export the report on PDF format, I receive the following error:

RQP-DEF-0177 An error occurred while performing operation 'sqlPrepareWithOptions' status='-90'.

UDA-SQL-0023 The connection to the "RQM" database has been terminated due to an unrecoverable error.RSV-SRV-0042 Trace back:RSReportService.cpp(758): QFException: CCL_CAUGHT: RSReportService::process()RSReportServiceMethod.cpp(252): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSReportServiceMethod::process(): asynchWait_RequestRSASyncExecutionThread.cpp(774): QFException: RSASyncExecutionThread::checkExceptionRSASyncExecutionThread.cpp(211): QFException: CCL_CAUGHT: RSASyncExecutionThread::run(): reportRender_RequestRSASyncExecutionThread.cpp(824): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSASyncExecutionThread::processCommand(): reportRender_RequestExecution/RSRenderExecution.cpp(593): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSRenderExecution::executeAssembly/RSDocAssemblyDispatch.cpp(264): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSDocAssemblyDispatch::dispatchAssemblyAssembly/RSLayoutAssembly.cpp(64): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSLayoutAssembly::assembleAssembly/RSDocAssemblyDispatch.cpp(331): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSDocAssemblyDispatch::dispatchChildrenAssemblyForwardAssembly/RSReportPagesAssembly.cpp(163): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSReportPagesAssembly::assembleAssembly/RSDocAssemblyDispatch.cpp(281): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSDocAssemblyDispatch::dispatchAssemblyAssembly/RSPageAssembly.cpp(287): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSPageAssembly::assembleAssembly/RSDocAssemblyDispatch.cpp(281): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSDocAssemblyDispatch::dispatchAssemblyAssembly/RSTableRowAssembly.cpp(160): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSTableRowAssembly::assembleAssembly/RSDocAssemblyDispatch.cpp(281): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSDocAssemblyDispatch::dispatchAssemblyAssembly/RSTableCellAssembly.cpp(122): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSTableCellAssembly::assembleAssembly/RSDocAssemblyDispatch.cpp(331): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSDocAssemblyDispatch::dispatchChildrenAssemblyForwardAssembly/RSAssembly.cpp(626): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSAssembly::createListIteratorAssembly/RSAssembly.cpp(667): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSAssembly::createListIteratorRSQueryMgr.cpp(989): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSQueryMgr::getListIteratorRSQueryMgr.cpp(1062): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSQueryMgr::getResultSetIteratorRSQueryMgr.cpp(1227): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSQueryMgr::createIteratorRSQueryMgr.cpp(1527): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSQueryMgr::executeRsapiCommandRSQueryMgr.cpp(1514): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSQueryMgr::executeRsapiCommandRSQueryMgrExecutionHandlerImpl.cpp(174): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSQueryMgrExecutionHandlerImpl::execute()RSQueryMgrExecutionHandlerImpl.cpp(154): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSQueryMgrExecutionHandlerImpl::execute()RSQFSession.cpp(251): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: RSQFSession::DoRequestQFSSession.cpp(702): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: QFSSession::ProcessDoRequest()QFSSession.cpp(700): QFException: CCL_CAUGHT: QFSSession::ProcessDoRequest()QFSSession.cpp(645): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: QFSSession::ProcessDoRequest()QFSSession.cpp(620): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: QFSSession::ProcessDoRequest()QFSConnection.cpp(737): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: QFSConnection::ExecuteQFSQuery.cpp(199): QFException: CCL_RETHROW: QFSQuery::Execute v2CoordinationQFSQuery.cpp(4178): QFException: CCL_THROW: CoordinationPlanner

Please, can you help me?
Thanks in advance.

permanent link
Hai Feng Luo (41) | answered Sep 02 '10, 2:00 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Did you resolve this issue? how?

Please, can you help me?
Thanks in advance.

permanent link
Annette Honold (6) | answered Mar 18 '11, 9:47 a.m.
Issue is reported as defect:
https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=36549

Cognos development found the reason for this error. The problem is in the ODBC driver after all and in the number of connections its making.
By default the maximum number of connections is 20 and in this case it is not enough. This maximum limit is written in the registry in windows environments in this key:

\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\IBM Rational Insight XML ODBC Driver\MaxActiveStatements

After changing the limit from 20 to 50 the report can be obtained in PDF format.

Comments
Timur Markunin commented Dec 27 '12, 4:56 a.m.

Hello,

We faced the same issue with CLM 3.0.1 and RRDI. Is it possible to fix it in the similar way? What key should I change?

-thanks in advanceĀ 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.