It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Firefox 3.6.7 does not load RTC Dashboards

Dave Marshall (652) | asked Jul 22 '10, 8:46 a.m.
I accepted an update to FF from 3.6.6 to 3.6.7 and now the dashboards in the web version of RTC do not load. I get a pop up asking to install additional plugins, but none can be found.
Please advise.

3 answers

permanent link
Guy Slade (64158) | answered Jul 22 '10, 11:21 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I accepted an update to FF from 3.6.6 to 3.6.7 and now the dashboards in the web version of RTC do not load. I get a pop up asking to install additional plugins, but none can be found.
Please advise.

I just upgraded as well and it all works fine for me... the RTc and the RTCz dashboards all load fine.
Maybe you need to try a clean install of FF?

Guy

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646) | answered Jul 24 '10, 2:49 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I believe the dashboards use Adobe flash. you might want to install the Flash player.

Ralph

Please advise.

permanent link
Adrian Cho (82113322) | answered Jul 24 '10, 1:23 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
This definitely sounds like the Flash player is missing. Not all of the dashboard viewlets use Flash but some like the work items statistics definitely require Flash.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.