It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

PDF export problem with test case "Notes" section

Madalina Tivis (3674) | asked Jul 16 '10, 7:02 p.m.
When I export a test case to PDF, the contents of the "Notes" section in the PDF actually shows the contents of the "Expected Results" section. I have validated the content of all of the text sections in my test cases before attempting the PDF export. The text looks fine in the PDF export, but for some reason, the same text from the "Expected Results" section is duplicated in the "Notes" section of the PDF, and the content of the "Notes" section is completely missing from the PDF. So far, this is the only test case section that I have had problems with. This same problem happens when I export a test plan which contains a test case with a "Notes" section.

Both of these are default sections that come in RQM, so they are not custom sections that I created. Also, this problem occurs with every test case that I have tried to export to PDF so far.

Has anyone seen this problem before with the "Notes" section in a test case? Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try in order to fix this?

Thanks,
Madalina

2 answers

permanent link
Patrick Van Zandt (1.2k1) | answered Jul 17 '10, 11:59 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
What version of RQM are you using?
If <2.0.1 iFix03, and especially if <2.0.1, I recommend updating to the current release. There were several PDF-related defects fixed in recent releases (especially 2.0.1).

permanent link
Madalina Tivis (3674) | answered Jul 19 '10, 1:10 p.m.
We are using RQM 2.0.1 iFix 3. Do you have any suggestions for debugging this problem?

Thanks,
Madalina

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.