It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What is the relationship between RRC and DOORS?

Thomas Dunnigan (13114126) | asked Jun 28 '10, 2:06 p.m.
What is the relationship between RRC and Rational DOORS Requirements Professional. Reading up on the product "Rational Workbench for Collaborative Lifecycle Management" one could surmise that "Rational DOORS Requirements Professional" is the next generation RRC or some integration of RRC and DOORS.

Can you provide any insight?

2 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Jun 30 '10, 6:22 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
What is the relationship between RRC and Rational DOORS Requirements Professional. Reading up on the product "Rational Workbench for Collaborative Lifecycle Management" one could surmise that "Rational DOORS Requirements Professional" is the next generation RRC or some integration of RRC and DOORS.

Can you provide any insight?

I have just seen some info on this that might help:

https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-requirements-composer/milestones/3.0M6?p=news

Our planned second product has the provisional name Rational DOORS Requirements Professional. We expect it will grow into the next-generation RequisitePro and provide Web access interoperation with other DOORS family products. We are developing it with reference to the user roles and scenarios in the multi-product Rational Workbench for Collaborative Lifecycle Management, and as is the case with Rational Team Concert and Rational Quality Manager, it can integrate with home-grown or other commercial tools that implement Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) standards

We expect Rational DOORS Requirements Professional to be particularly interesting to IT development teams and quick-to-market manufacturers. It complements the market-leading DOORS requirements management products widely used by teams developing both manufactured and IT systems in teams with engineering or compliance cultures.

You can also grab milestone releases here too.

regards

anthony

permanent link
yu wang (48816245) | answered Jul 21 '10, 10:16 p.m.
I have just seen some info on this that might help:

https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-requirements-composer/milestones/3.0M6?p=news

You can also grab milestone releases here too.

regards

anthony

I think the name "Rational Requirements Composer AND Rational DOORS Requirements Professional" or "Rational DOORS Requirements Professional" is very bad . I like the name "Rational Requirements Professional" .
I know DOORS is very good brand .but for jazz ,I think it should easy including product name .

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.