It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why are there 5 identical "Requirement' and Test Plan Collection artifacts in RQM Requirements Project?

Gaetano Siano (1311013) | asked Oct 25 '12, 9:08 p.m.
retagged Oct 29 '12, 4:21 a.m. by Scarlett Li (20149)
If i click "Requirements" under Artifacts in the RQM Requirements project then click on Artifact Type combo there are 5 identical "Requirement' and Test Plan Collection artifact.

Also when i choose one of these Requirements and specify a text Name and Description and add the Requirement then the Name and Description appears blank in the table

Create new artifact with attributes

blank artifacts
RQM 4.0

One answer

permanent link
Scarlett Li (20149) | answered Oct 29 '12, 4:27 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Gaetano,
The problem you describled above seems unexpected happened in a Requirement Managements tool (Rational Requirements Composer) who integrated with RQM. I'm adding RRC as a new tag to get RRC people awared.

When you say "blank artifacts", do you mean that the major content (Primary Text on left side) of the requirement is empty? it is work as design. as the text you import in the dialog is actually "Description" field on the right above of the requirement, not the Primary Text.

Hope this helps, Thanks.

Scarlett
Rational Quality Manager Dev Team

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.