It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

An internal error occurred during: "Updating local SCM

Mike Hockings (111) | asked May 24 '10, 5:11 p.m.
I get the subject message in a popup dialogue anytime I make a change to my Jazz workspace or a build of the project updates the workspace.. I don't know what I did to start it happening. If anyone has an idea about how to resolve this I would appreciate it as it is getting annoying .

This is running with the 2.0.0.2 client connected to a Jazz Express C server. The operating system for both workstation and server is CentOS 5.4. The workstation is current with all updates, the server likely is not as current. Doing a "Check for updates" in Eclipse reports "There is nothing to update".

Below is a stack trace of the error from the

Mike

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.ManagedFileStore.updateMetadata(ManagedFileStore.java:1093)
at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.ManagedFileStore.ensureMetadataUpToDate(ManagedFileStore.java:949)
at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.MetadataUpdateJob$UpdateRequest.update(MetadataUpdateJob.java:71)
at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.MetadataUpdateJob.process(MetadataUpdateJob.java:366)
at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.MetadataUpdateJob.run(MetadataUpdateJob.java:277)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.