It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTCi 1.0: Problems occurred running "Checking in"

Bud Blanchard (3633) | asked May 19 '10, 4:12 p.m.
retagged Jun 24 '12, 3:49 a.m. by Arne Bister (2.6k12832)
Additional message content: Cannot add or remove item from the configuration because related items are missing. Include both the parent and the children in the operation.

I compared the Integration Workspace to the IBM i and received a message that the source member existed on the IBM i but not in the Repository. I went back to the iProject, I modified the source member and attempted to check it in when I received the message about including both the parent and the children in the operation.

Is the source member the child and the source file the parent? If I select both I still get the same message.

How do I get the repository back in sync? Is the problem with the developer's workspace or the builder's workspaces?

One answer

permanent link
Bud Blanchard (3633) | answered May 20 '10, 9:21 a.m.
In my developer's workspace, I looked at one of the iProjects that has errors. The icons on a source file and its member indicate they are under Jazz Source Control but when I look at the repository files, this source file and member are missing.

What are the steps to correct this problem?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.