Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

Scheduling my test cases

Hi,

I have created sample test cases and put them into a test suite to run in parallel. When I click to run the test suite it selects the first machine from the alphapically ordered list of machines and assigns that machine to each testcase.

What I want to happen is for it to look for an available machine that is not currently running any testcases and select that machine to run the testcase. So that each testcase in the testsuite gets assigned an available machine. When there are no available machines I want it to schedule the test to run on the next available machine.

Does anyone have any suggestions to what I am doing wrong or what I could try?

Thanks in advanced

Andy

0 votes



One answer

Permanent link
Note: This post is 5+ years old.

Please upgrade to the latest version of RQM (see https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-quality-manager/) and review the product documentation (see https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/topic/com.ibm.help.common.jazz.calm.doc/com.ibm.help.common.jazz.calm.doc_eclipse-gentopic1.html) and jazz.net resources (see https://jazz.net/help).  If your issue persists, please ask a new question (https://jazz.net/forum/questions/ask), open a defect (see https://jazz.net/mystuff/#tab=workitems), or open a PMR (see http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21507639).

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details

Question asked: May 19 '10, 11:27 a.m.

Question was seen: 8,194 times

Last updated: May 28 '15, 6:24 a.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm