It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM-QTP Adapter integration : Stored configuration is out of sync. Adapter is re-registering

Rajesh Avanthi (10815138173) | asked Feb 07 '14, 2:32 a.m.
Hi

I know there are lot of such below discussions already posted here on Jazz.net.
Unfortunately, even after implementing all the key discussion points, I was unable to configure RQM v4.0.3 with HP QTP v11 adapter.

When starting the adapter, we get to see the following error:
                "Stored configuration is out of sync. Adapter is re-registering"

Following checks followed:
=====================

1) Make sure the URL you are using for the adapter matches the configured "Public URI" for your RQM application. You can see your servers Public URI on the QM application admin page (i.e.
https://<server_name>:9443/qm/admin).
You want to configure the adapter to use this exact URL. Usually this isn't a short name or IP address.

2) View the profile for the user for which the adapter is using and verify under the Repository Permissions the user has JazzUsers selected.

3) In the user profile also verify they have a RQM "Quality Professional" or a "Connector" client access license. If they only have RQM "Contributor" client access license, then that's likely your issue.

4) View the project area admin page for the RQM project area the adapter is connecting to. Make sure the adapter user is a member of this project area and has been assigned to the "Test Team Member" role. Not
the "Test Team Contributor" role. If you have made any modifications to these roles, then that can also be problematic for the adapter.

Any more suggestions to overcome this error...?

Thanks

2 answers

permanent link
Subhajit Bhuiya (6222) | answered Feb 12 '14, 1:35 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
What is the server url that has been provided while connecting the adapter? It should be https://<server_name>:port/qm.
Check the user role has permission for "Register Tool Adapter"

Comments
Rajesh Avanthi commented Feb 13 '14, 5:58 a.m.

The server URL specified is as suggested. User role has been assigned the "Register Tool Adapter" as well.
Issue still persists..!!

Any other suggestions please...

permanent link
Dmitry Lapygin (1112) | answered Jul 27 '18, 7:40 a.m.

I have the same problem and found in RQM log file that there wee errors with the same internal ID for adapter.

The problem went out after RQM server restart.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.