It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can I add team member to a project I create in the Sandbox

Amnon Ribak (111) | asked Apr 15 '10, 9:51 a.m.
Created a project in the RTC Sandbox - but do not find the way to add members, so i can assign tasks etc...

3 answers

permanent link
Thaddee Bourque (61264) | answered Apr 15 '10, 10:33 a.m.
Created a project in the RTC Sandbox - but do not find the way to add members, so i can assign tasks etc...

Hi AmnonRibak,

Have the users been added to your RTC instance? If not, You can do this by accessing the admin page (You can be typically reached the admin page by browsing to https://<server>:<port>/jazz/admin). From the Admin page, you can select User Management and create users or import them from your LDAP server.

Once the users have been added to your RTC instance, from the admin page, you can now click on Project Area Management and select your Project Area. Within the Edit Project Area page, you should be able to add members to the project.

Also, if you are using the Eclipse client, you can right-click on your Project Area (within Team Artifacts) and select Open. Within the Overview tab, you have the ability to add members to your project.

These same methods can be used to add members to a team area within the project area.

Hope this helps.
Thaddee

permanent link
Sreedhar Rella (24178) | answered Apr 15 '10, 5:27 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
There is also another way to navigate.

Click on "Project Areas" option on global tool bar. Once the project area list is rendered, click on "Manage Project Areas" links on right corner. This will load the admin UI with "Project Area Management" option. You can add users / change process roles accordingly.

permanent link
Randy Copeland (6) | answered Apr 16 '10, 3:47 p.m.
:D thanks for the posts! I was curious how to add team members in the browser and by searching the forum found your posts and discovered the https://nsjazz.raleigh.ibm.com:8001/jazz/admin URL which was the key information I was missing. Now I can admin from web as well as the RTC client. thank you.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.