It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Are defects created in RTC thru integration visible in RQM

Karen Steele (1.2k4139148) | asked Apr 13 '10, 4:13 p.m.
SO I probably should know this, but if I have RTC setup as the change management and/or defect provider, how does one see them in RQM - I can't get any of the reports to show the entries ...

3 answers

permanent link
Patrick Van Zandt (1.2k1) | answered Apr 13 '10, 8:51 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
SO I probably should know this, but if I have RTC setup as the change management and/or defect provider, how does one see them in RQM - I can't get any of the reports to show the entries ...

Hi Karen,

For better or worse, this is a factor of the current design of this integration. See: Technote 1377864 - "RQM reports do not show RTC related defects".

Regards,
Patrick

permanent link
Karen Steele (1.2k4139148) | answered Apr 15 '10, 9:38 a.m.

Hi Karen,

For better or worse, this is a factor of the current design of this integration. See: Technote 1377864 - "RQM reports do not show RTC related defects".

Regards,
Patrick

Thats what I thought thanks ... I just needed my own sanity checking to ensure I was giving out the right info :D

permanent link
Hemant Suri (6) | answered May 25 '10, 1:39 a.m.
I have hit a similar issue when I use RQM C/ALM - RTC as the defect, user story tracking system. RQM Work item #11200 does not seem to give a clear solution to the issue. Is there a workaround?

Thanks

- Hemant

Hi Karen,

Regards,
Patrick

Thats what I thought thanks ... I just needed my own sanity checking to ensure I was giving out the right info :D

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.