It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Plan Charts tab shows "No work items were found"

Tim Mulligan (22633214) | asked Apr 07 '10, 3:17 p.m.
Hi. Predefined Report Templates (e.g. Burndown, Burnup) are working fine when we execute them directly. However, we are getting "No work items were found" on the Charts tab of our current "Iteration 1" Plan yet there are 31 Closed and 244 Open work items. This has been happening for the last several days so we do not believe we need to wait for next run of the nightly "Data Warehouse" process. FYI ... we had tried setting the "Burnup" report as the default Plan chart using "Set as Default Plan Chart" but we are getting the following error:

Error setting default report: invalid UUID []

We believe that this may have "broken" things even further.

18 answers

permanent link
Chris Barlock (18814738) | answered Jan 04 '12, 12:28 p.m.
The Charts tab was replaced with the Plan dashboard in 3.0.1. However this is available only in web client. The eclipse client still has Charts tab for compatibility reasons but it is not editable. It is supposed to show the burn down chart. Does the plan show the burn down chart in the web ui but "No work items were found" in the chart tab for the same plan in eclipse client?

This topic seems to have died out without resolution. I see this same issue with the Eclipse client. I brought up the web UI and there I see a Burndown link in the Plan details, while the Eclipse client shows "No work items were found" instead of the burndown chart.

permanent link
KAVYA UMAMAHESHWARA (3122) | answered Jan 10 '12, 4:46 a.m.
Predefined Report Template Burndown is working fine when we execute them directly. In Plan details window, in web interface, when hovered or followed through link for Burndown report, though the "Burn down" report is visible in Charts tab in report and also visible without any issues in eclipse client, "Report not found" error occurs.(note that load nd preogress bars links are working fine).

Plz let us know if there is any resolution for this issue.

Note:- Set Burndown report as the default Plan chart using "Set as Default Plan Chart" but we are getting the above error in web interface.

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Jan 12 '12, 5:02 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Can you please file a defect work item?

permanent link
KAVYA UMAMAHESHWARA (3122) | answered Jan 13 '12, 2:18 a.m.
Could you please let me know where(which link) can I file this behavior as a defect work item?

I have already opened a PMR for this issue which is still in progress

permanent link
Christophe Lucas (86234948) | answered Jan 13 '12, 6:20 a.m.
Could you please let me know where(which link) can I file this behavior as a defect work item?

I have already opened a PMR for this issue which is still in progress

If you go at https://jazz.net/projects/rational-team-concert/ on the right side 'Participate' --> 'Submit a bug or request' -->
"https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational Team Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.newWorkItem"

permanent link
KAVYA UMAMAHESHWARA (3122) | answered Jan 17 '12, 8:31 a.m.
I have opened Defect 191550 to report the deviation in common behavior I am seeing in the Plan Details window.

permanent link
Chris Barlock (18814738) | answered Jan 17 '12, 12:36 p.m.
I have opened Defect 191550 to report the deviation in common behavior I am seeing in the Plan Details window.

And I opened work item 191581 for the problem I see in the Eclipse client.

permanent link
Jia Jia Li (8058157192) | answered May 07 '13, 11:51 a.m.
 It seems a bug according to 191550, and 3.0.1.2 and later version seems work fine or some dev said "Issue is now resolved after deploying the 'Planning Burndown'reprot template. this defect can now be closed.", I am not sure what version it is for, but I think you can have a try follow the dev's suggestion

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.