It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ0056I There is a version mismatch for the "com.ibm.team.repository" service. The server version is "39" while the client version is "43".

Francisco Leiva (111) | asked Jun 29 '23, 12:59 p.m.
edited Jun 29 '23, 1:06 p.m.

Hey,
I know this may be duplicated question, but haven't seen a successful resolution to this anywhere 

I am connecting to RTC server 6.0.6 with the corresponding SCM client tool for such version . I am having the following issue 

./lscm login -r https://rtc.thaserver.com/services-gbs-projects-ephs-rtc-jazz -n rtc.panoramacld.com -u the_user -P the_password

Could not log in to https://rtc.thaserver.com/services-gbs-projects-ephs-rtc-jazz as user : CRJAZ0056I There is a version mismatch for the "com.ibm.team.repository" service.  The server version is "39" while the client version is "43".Try logout and re-login with the updated credentials if the password has been changed.
CRJAZ0056I There is a version mismatch for the "com.ibm.team.repository" service.  The server version is "39" while the client version is "43".
Check the log for details about the error at "/home/xyz/.jazz-scm". If you have configured custom logging check your log configuration settings for the path to the log file.

Comments
Michael Rowe commented Jun 29 '23, 1:06 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR

It would appear that your client and server are running different versions of ELM.  Not positive on the version numbers, but it would appear your server is running 6.0.6.1 and your client is running a version 7.X .  You can verify by using an earlier version of the client, or client SDK if you are trying to access programatically'

Francisco Leiva commented Jun 29 '23, 1:29 p.m. | edited Jun 29 '23, 1:31 p.m.

Hello Michael , thanks for the answer 
I have tried the installers for RTC 5.0.2 and RTC 6.0.6 , with the same result message . I wonder if it is correct to download the SCM clients from the download page here   and getting zip for the SCM Tools
In any case when I check the version for both clients (with ./lscm -v), I see the same Build ID

Build Id: RTC-I20141031-0926

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646) | answered Jun 30 '23, 2:07 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

As Michael already pointed out, there is most likely a version mismatch between the client and the server, where the client is of a newer version than the server. 

If you run ./lscm help you get the top level help. For 6.0.6.1 it says type ./lscm version to get the client version. 
I get for example:

Build Id: RTC-CLIENT-I20190326-1753
Version: 6.0.6.1

Do that.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.