It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How about the license usage of custome asset lifecycle ?

Tommy Wu (631) | asked Apr 05 '10, 1:12 p.m.
If we'd like to have Custom Asset Lifecycle , like standard/simple/release... , what license do we have ? if we 'd like to have our own customization process,not ootb lifecycle ,what else do we need to have ?

One answer

permanent link
Gili Mendel (1.8k56) | answered Apr 05 '10, 1:41 p.m.
RAM 7.2 comes out of the box with half a dozen or so workflows (Jazz based states, transitions). You can use them with a Std. or Enterprise server to customized a RAM life cycle (reviewers, policies ....).

If you want to customized a new (Jazz) workflow, you will need an Enterprise lic

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.