It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM Reporting

Jirong Hu (1.5k9295258) | asked Mar 24 '10, 5:46 p.m.
Hi

I see 49 reports from Reports -> All Reports. They seems to be predefined reports included in RQM installation.

Are they custom reports created by Cognos reporting? Can I create additional ones without Cognos? Can I customize them?

Thanks
Jirong

2 answers

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Mar 24 '10, 5:57 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
By default you get BIRT reports and the BIRT reporting solution installed with RQM. You can not customize or write new BIRT reports.

You have the option to use RCR or Insight through a separate install, and then you can install their reports into RQM. These reports can be customized and added to. RCR is included with RQM but not installed by default.

Regards,
John Nason

Hi

I see 49 reports from Reports -> All Reports. They seems to be predefined reports included in RQM installation.

Are they custom reports created by Cognos reporting? Can I create additional ones without Cognos? Can I customize them?

Thanks
Jirong

permanent link
sandip raikar (1161813) | answered Apr 13 '10, 9:01 a.m.
Hi John,

I have a question regarding Common Reporting. We have RQM 2.0.1 version installed and also Common Reporting installed on RQM. Can you provide me some links on how to create a custom report in RQM. What are the steps involved in the same... etc.

Thanks,
Sandip.

By default you get BIRT reports and the BIRT reporting solution installed with RQM. You can not customize or write new BIRT reports.

You have the option to use RCR or Insight through a separate install, and then you can install their reports into RQM. These reports can be customized and added to. RCR is included with RQM but not installed by default.

Regards,
John Nason

Hi

Thanks
Jirong

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.