It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a way to query like CQ?

Jirong Hu (1.5k9290258) | asked Mar 24 '10, 9:48 a.m.
Hi

e.g. I want to list all lab resources with their operational status is set to empty instead of "Available"? Or things like that.

In ClearQuest, we can create queries to retrieve the records and then modify them all together. Is there a way to do the same in RQM, e.g. now I want to change certain lab resources to be "Available", hundreds of them.

Thanks
Jirong

2 answers

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Mar 24 '10, 5:48 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello Jirong,
We support bulk-update, to a degree. In our list views of artifacts you'll notice a "swooping arrow" on many of the column headers. You can click those headers to modify that attribute on all selected resources in the table.

The RQM team is planning on adding the ability to save and reuse queries in RQM 3.0.

Regards,
John Nason

Hi

e.g. I want to list all lab resources with their operational status is set to empty instead of "Available"? Or things like that.

In ClearQuest, we can create queries to retrieve the records and then modify them all together. Is there a way to do the same in RQM, e.g. now I want to change certain lab resources to be "Available", hundreds of them.

Thanks
Jirong

permanent link
Jirong Hu (1.5k9290258) | answered Mar 24 '10, 6:00 p.m.
Thanks for your reply. I can't find this "swooping arrow". e.g. in the attached image, I want to modify the "Operational Status" of these selected lab resources. What can I do?

http://tinypic.com/r/23wnnsh/5

Thanks
Jirong

Hello Jirong,
We support bulk-update, to a degree. In our list views of artifacts you'll notice a "swooping arrow" on many of the column headers. You can click those headers to modify that attribute on all selected resources in the table.

The RQM team is planning on adding the ability to save and reuse queries in RQM 3.0.

Regards,
John Nason

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.