It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

"Tester" cannot "run" TER after iFix 04

Cathy Pfeiler (5698) | asked Mar 15 '10, 3:14 p.m.
Hi

We applied iFix4 2.0.0.1 to our RQM server. Now all the group members with "Tester" access (which matches "Tester" access prior to the upgrade) cannot execute TERs. There are other things they cannot do as well. But if I can get over this hurdle - then I can get the other issues fixed. I have tried resetting their rights.

2 answers

permanent link
Cathy Pfeiler (5698) | answered Mar 16 '10, 2:11 p.m.
Hi

We applied iFix4 2.0.0.1 to our RQM server. Now all the group members with "Tester" access (which matches "Tester" access prior to the upgrade) cannot execute TERs. There are other things they cannot do as well. But if I can get over this hurdle - then I can get the other issues fixed. I have tried resetting their rights.

We needed to install an additional license type for RQM/RTC compatibility. Once installed and applied we were all set

permanent link
Yaqian Fang (2013223) | answered Mar 22 '10, 1:04 a.m.
Hi

We needed to install an additional license type for RQM/RTC compatibility. Once installed and applied we were all set

Hi cpfeiler,
Can you give more details on where/how to install the additional license type for RQM/RTC please? Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.