It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Project Process Configuration change not saving

stephen laws (9184) | asked Mar 12 '10, 2:07 p.m.
Hello,

We have recently put our RTC 2.0.0.2 Ifix01 server behind a reverse proxy. I have been testing out everything and all seems good with the exception of process changes. If I open the project and change anything under Process Configuration or Process Configuration Source the save fails with the following:

An Existing connection was forcibly closed by the Remote host.

If I do the exact change from the direct URL it works. Its also curious that changing anything in the Overview, Access Control, Work Item Categories or Releases saves fine.

I see nothing in our IHS or WAS logs and but haven't been able to see the reverse proxy logs yet.

Am I missing a configuration that will allow this?

2 answers

permanent link
Martha (Ruby) Andrews (3.0k44351) | answered Mar 12 '10, 2:29 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,

If you have not already will you open a defect work item for this so we can track it.

Are you able to add an attachment to the process and save?

The reason I ask is that attachments and the process configuration are both stored the same way in the repository while the overview, access control, etc. are stored differently. Whether or not you can save an attachment may give us some information about where the problem is.

Thanks,
Martha
Jazz Process Component Developer
Hello,

We have recently put our RTC 2.0.0.2 Ifix01 server behind a reverse proxy. I have been testing out everything and all seems good with the exception of process changes. If I open the project and change anything under Process Configuration or Process Configuration Source the save fails with the following:

If I do the exact change from the direct URL it works. Its also curious that changing anything in the Overview, Access Control, Work Item Categories or Releases saves fine.

I see nothing in our IHS or WAS logs and but haven't been able to see the reverse proxy logs yet.

permanent link
stephen laws (9184) | answered Mar 12 '10, 5:02 p.m.
Hello,

Apparently this problem is due to our reverse proxy blocking HTTP PUT operations. The reverse proxy was the one server I do not have access to. This also blocks us from doing file checkins...

Thanks

Hello,

If you have not already will you open a defect work item for this so we can track it.

Are you able to add an attachment to the process and save?

The reason I ask is that attachments and the process configuration are both stored the same way in the repository while the overview, access control, etc. are stored differently. Whether or not you can save an attachment may give us some information about where the problem is.

Thanks,
Martha
Jazz Process Component Developer
Hello,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.