It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cannot delete Quality Objects in System Properties

ismael garcia (121) | asked Mar 09 '10, 3:29 p.m.
I was recently given Admin rights to make changes to data that is being used in the Test Plan under Entry & Exit. I went into Admin - System Properties - Quality Objectives. I selected the Objective and then clicked Remove. I clicked Save then logged out

When I logged back in the Objective was still there. I checked that no Test Plan was using that objective. I'm I missing something or does the change take a few days to be displayed?

One answer

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Mar 10 '10, 5:12 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
No, the change should be immediate. What version of RQM are you using? We possibly had a defect.
I have just verified that this works as you expect in RQM 2.0.1 RC. We'll be making that available on March 19th.
Regards,
John Nason

I was recently given Admin rights to make changes to data that is being used in the Test Plan under Entry & Exit. I went into Admin - System Properties - Quality Objectives. I selected the Objective and then clicked Remove. I clicked Save then logged out

When I logged back in the Objective was still there. I checked that no Test Plan was using that objective. I'm I missing something or does the change take a few days to be displayed?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.