It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can't create/edit any arrtefacts

Joerg Moeller (9677) | asked Mar 01 '10, 9:10 a.m.
Hello,

I have som real strange behaviour. I neither can I add any artefacts to the project, nor can I edit exsiting ones (created project from demo template).

I verified that the user has an RRC Author license assignes, is JazzUser, is assigned to the project with role "author" ...

Any hints?

Regards
Joerg

2 answers

permanent link
Joerg Moeller (9677) | answered Mar 01 '10, 9:19 a.m.
Hello,

I have som real strange behaviour. I neither can I add any artefacts to the project, nor can I edit exsiting ones (created project from demo template).

I verified that the user has an RRC Author license assignes, is JazzUser, is assigned to the project with role "author" ...

Any hints?

Regards
Joerg

Forgot to mention that this for RRC 2.0.0.1

Regards
Joerg

permanent link
Paul Dessart (31) | answered Mar 01 '10, 10:37 a.m.
Hi Joerg,

Check this technote: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=3499&uid=swg21418761
and verify in 2.0.0.1 that your settings are correct.

Hello,

Any hints?

Regards
Joerg

Forgot to mention that this for RRC 2.0.0.1

Regards
Joerg

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.