It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Project folders have disappeared

Guy Paquet (3632) | asked Feb 15 '10, 9:37 a.m.
I have installed RRC 2002 and RTC 2002.
I have created CALM cross-links between RTC and RRC projects.
After the creation of these links, RRC folders became invisible below the root project.

It seems they are still there, because when I create another artifact, I can select the destination folder in the list (folders are visible in this list).

4 answers

permanent link
Stef van Dijk (2.0k179) | answered Feb 15 '10, 5:35 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have installed RRC 2002 and RTC 2002.
I have created CALM cross-links between RTC and RRC projects.
After the creation of these links, RRC folders became invisible below the root project.

It seems they are still there, because when I create another artifact, I can select the destination folder in the list (folders are visible in this list).

Hi there. There is no RRC 2002 (yet), so I'm unclear as to what exactly you have installed.
RRC does perform some folder caching and I have seen it get cleared for some reason. This is usually cleared up however by exiting and restarting the client. This refers to just the rich client, not the web.

permanent link
Guy Paquet (3632) | answered Feb 16 '10, 3:39 a.m.
Hi Stef.
My mistake : RRC version is 2.0.0.1.

Exiting and restarting the client did not solve the problem.

permanent link
Belinda Spachta (53187) | answered Feb 16 '10, 5:56 a.m.
did you create the project with subfolders before you created the CALM cross link configuration?
I created my project first - to check if everything is alright, afterwards I configured the hostname und URI - and after that, all subfolders and artefacts of my project were gone and when I created some artefacts I could't find them either.
I couldn't repair this project, but I created a new Project and this is now still working ok.

And did you check the free space on your harddisk? I believe that I "lost" also my subfolders at another installation, because I had only 1.5 GB free space on my harddisk, but Im not realy sure...

permanent link
Guy Paquet (3632) | answered Feb 17 '10, 5:33 a.m.
Yes, I created the project with subfolders before the creation of the CALM cross links.
This could be the reason of the problem.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.