It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Info on all Functionalities in RQM

jaya krishna (11612112) | asked Feb 12 '10, 2:17 a.m.
Hi All,

I am new to RQM. Since the tool is new to me and i am beginner. Where do i find the description of each functionality in detail.

Note: I have already browsed Help of RQM. It has details but not about all the sections.

eg1 : What is execution progress planning in Test Plan.
eg2: There are n number of reports existing, so how do i know what each report stands for, few reports i can identify by there name and headers but not all of them. How do i know what and where the data needs to be keyed in for generating that particular reports.

Similary there are n number of options and sections available, how do i know what to key in these sections.

It would be great if you can point me where i can find all the info with respect to all the sections of RQM ie: Requirements, Planning, Construction, Lab Management, Builds, Execution, Reports, Defects.

Note: I have gone through my setup help and http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/rqmhelp/v2r0/index.jsp

Below help is useful for beginner but for the person who needs more info it is not that helpful.

Please provide me soultion.
Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Jay.

One answer

permanent link
jaya krishna (11612112) | answered Feb 15 '10, 1:05 a.m.
Hi All,

Can someone answer my above query.

Does this mean we dont have a help which talks about all the sections of RQM ? Please confirm.

Cheers,
Jay.

Hi All,

I am new to RQM. Since the tool is new to me and i am beginner. Where do i find the description of each functionality in detail.

Note: I have already browsed Help of RQM. It has details but not about all the sections.

eg1 : What is execution progress planning in Test Plan.
eg2: There are n number of reports existing, so how do i know what each report stands for, few reports i can identify by there name and headers but not all of them. How do i know what and where the data needs to be keyed in for generating that particular reports.

Similary there are n number of options and sections available, how do i know what to key in these sections.

It would be great if you can point me where i can find all the info with respect to all the sections of RQM ie: Requirements, Planning, Construction, Lab Management, Builds, Execution, Reports, Defects.

Note: I have gone through my setup help and http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/rqmhelp/v2r0/index.jsp

Below help is useful for beginner but for the person who needs more info it is not that helpful.

Please provide me soultion.
Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Jay.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.