It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Modifying the repository through shell script

Olivier Nicole (1163) | asked Jan 29 '10, 5:16 a.m.
Hi,

I have installed RTC 2.0 with LDAP, now I have 250+ users imported nicely.

But they imported without selecting a client access license: I thought there was something to select a license that should apply to every new user, but I cannot find it.

Now I would like to write a script to be able to fix the licenses, without going manually to each user one by one. How can I do that?

Thanks in advance,

Olivier

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jan 29 '10, 9:19 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Olivier,

I'd suggest to search in the Extending Team Concert forum http://jazz.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=2 .

I remember having seen similar posts last year, maybe a search in the forums in general could help. (Magnifier in the top right corner of the forum index).

There is a download Jazz Plain Java Libraries available that you might be able to use to create a java client. I am just not sure what you need is exposed though.

Just a thought,

Ralph

Hi,

I have installed RTC 2.0 with LDAP, now I have 250+ users imported nicely.

But they imported without selecting a client access license: I thought there was something to select a license that should apply to every new user, but I cannot find it.

Now I would like to write a script to be able to fix the licenses, without going manually to each user one by one. How can I do that?

Thanks in advance,

Olivier

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.