It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC and ClearQuest Connector and CQid Field

Mark Roberts (1205338) | asked Jan 27 '10, 4:28 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
When using the 'standard' sync rules from the RTC / CQ Connector article here : http://jazz.net/library/article/30 I get a sync rule for Defect that includes a field mapping of :

RTC side Item Property : attribute:smallString:CQ Id
External Property (CQ) : id

When I use an RTC query I can set the CQ Id attribute as a column and see the ClearQuest ID numbers which is great.

What I cannot do is add the attribute:smallString:CQ Id to a presentation form for viewing on the RTC record. The field just doesn't show up in the lists. How can I get hold of it ?

2 answers

permanent link
Lorelei Ngooi (1.5k22) | answered Jan 27 '10, 1:11 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
To the right of the Attribute field in the Attribute-based Presentation section in the Add Presentation dialog, you'll see a drop-down filters button. Select show archived attributes and you should be able to see CQ Id in the attribute field values list.

permanent link
Mark Roberts (1205338) | answered Jan 27 '10, 1:45 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
To the right of the Attribute field in the Attribute-based Presentation section in the Add Presentation dialog, you'll see a drop-down filters button. Select show archived attributes and you should be able to see CQ Id in the attribute field values list.

Many thanks - Hitting the Archived filter worked a treat and I can now see the CQ record ID's.

Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.