It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Team Invitation e-mail

Paul Verrone (1361127) | asked Jan 22 '10, 6:44 p.m.
Is there some way to change the default text that appears when we choose to send an e-mail invitation to newly added users? I know we can alter it right before sending, but I would like to change the text once and use it for all future e-mail invites. We would add links to training materials on RQM, our testing process, points of contact, etc.

5 answers

permanent link
Ulf Buchner (3182213) | answered Feb 03 '10, 9:10 a.m.
Is there some way to change the default text that appears when we choose to send an e-mail invitation to newly added users? I know we can alter it right before sending, but I would like to change the text once and use it for all future e-mail invites. We would add links to training materials on RQM, our testing process, points of contact, etc.

Yups, I'd like to be able to do this as well...

permanent link
ugandhar munagala (11) | answered Mar 18 '10, 4:18 p.m.
Jazz Admins: Please respond. We are really looking for answer. We should able to customize notification template to fit our needs.

permanent link
Patrick Van Zandt (1.2k1) | answered Mar 19 '10, 4:06 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

No.
However, there is an Enhancement request open (against Jazz Foundation) to add this functionality: 58809: Allow invitation content to be define in invitation templates. As always I recommend subscribing and also adding your comments regarding details of the proposed implementation, use case, etc.

permanent link
Yaqian Fang (2013223) | answered Apr 06 '10, 1:32 a.m.
Any update on when the enhancement will be available? From the link above, I can't tell if it's ready or when to expect. Can some one point out? Thanks.

permanent link
Patrick Van Zandt (1.2k1) | answered Apr 06 '10, 8:02 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Any update on when the enhancement will be available? From the link above, I can't tell if it's ready or when to expect. Can some one point out? Thanks.

From the Jazz Foundation work item linked above:

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9241/snap0057v.jpg

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.