Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

Team Invitation e-mail

Is there some way to change the default text that appears when we choose to send an e-mail invitation to newly added users? I know we can alter it right before sending, but I would like to change the text once and use it for all future e-mail invites. We would add links to training materials on RQM, our testing process, points of contact, etc.

0 votes



5 answers

Permanent link
Is there some way to change the default text that appears when we choose to send an e-mail invitation to newly added users? I know we can alter it right before sending, but I would like to change the text once and use it for all future e-mail invites. We would add links to training materials on RQM, our testing process, points of contact, etc.


Yups, I'd like to be able to do this as well...

0 votes


Permanent link
Jazz Admins: Please respond. We are really looking for answer. We should able to customize notification template to fit our needs.

0 votes


Permanent link
Is there some way to change the default text that appears when we choose to send an e-mail invitation to newly added users? I know we can alter it right before sending, but I would like to change the text once and use it for all future e-mail invites. We would add links to training materials on RQM, our testing process, points of contact, etc.

No.
However, there is an Enhancement request open (against Jazz Foundation) to add this functionality: 58809: Allow invitation content to be define in invitation templates. As always I recommend subscribing and also adding your comments regarding details of the proposed implementation, use case, etc.

0 votes


Permanent link
Any update on when the enhancement will be available? From the link above, I can't tell if it's ready or when to expect. Can some one point out? Thanks.

0 votes


Permanent link
Any update on when the enhancement will be available? From the link above, I can't tell if it's ready or when to expect. Can some one point out? Thanks.

From the Jazz Foundation work item linked above:

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9241/snap0057v.jpg

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details

Question asked: Jan 22 '10, 6:44 p.m.

Question was seen: 9,048 times

Last updated: Jan 22 '10, 6:44 p.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm