It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Using TeamPlatform (and FileSystemCore?) Properly

Andrew Harmel-Law (14612218) | asked Jan 09 '10, 5:33 a.m.
Hi there,

I'm writing a Hudson plugin for Jazz SCM/Build Engine (RTC 2.0.0.1). At various points I need to have the TeamPlatform started or I get errors. I've not yet been able to figure out precisely when I need to start it so am using the following construct in my code:

if (!TeamPlatform.isStarted()) {

TeamPlatform.startup();
}

I previously noticed that after a while of development (i.e. running lots of unit tests) or test running that I was getting spurious errors. A restart of my test RTC Server and a clean and build of my maven workspace seems to resolve this.

It seems that the problem is with the TeamPlatform but I'm not exactly sure where. I tried putting the following in my code to tidy up after myself but got "already stopped" errors thrown, despite the logic guard:

if (TeamPlatform.isStarted()) {

TeamPlatform.shutdown();
}

Can anyone help point out my obvious mistake. I can;t find much help on this topic elsewhere on the forums, docs, or internet.

TIA

Cheers, Andrew

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.