It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

com.ibm.team.repository.client.certificateHandler

Gidi Gal (962056) | asked Nov 12 '18, 10:49 a.m.
edited Nov 12 '18, 11:02 a.m.
I created a plugin with extension com.ibm.team.repository.client.certificateHandler. I gave it the priority value of 1 and set it with class AcceptPermanentlyCertificateHandler. Here is its definition:

public class AcceptPermanentlyCertificateHandler implements ICertificateHandler {

@Override
    public Trust evaluate(ITeamRepository repository, X509Certificate certificate, CertificateException problem) {
        Utils.logInfo("AcceptPermanentlyCertificateHandler.Trust");
        return Trust.ACCEPT_PERMANENT;
    }
}

Sometimes, when connecting a server for the first time - this plugin is not called and I get the certification dialog.
Any ideas what I can check in order to solve this issue will be warmly appreciated. Is there any log file in the server which might supply information ? Any entry point in RTC client SDK I should place a break point ?
Also, since this does not happen always - I am looking for any server settings I should compare in order to understand the difference in behavior.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.