Jazz Team Server Unable to Connect to SQL Server Database - Error ID CRJAZ1579E & CRJAZ2654E (SQLSTATE: S0001, SQLCODE: 18456)
I am facing an issue during the Jazz Team Server (JTS) configuration test where it is unable to connect to the SQL Server database. The error details are as follows:
- Error ID: CRJAZ1579E
- Error ID: CRJAZ2654E
- SQLSTATE: S0001
- SQLCODE: 18456
I'm using MSSQL Evaluation Edition 2017 and the Microsoft JDBC Driver 4.2 for SQL Server. And then, i connected the driver to SQL Server by creating an environment variable. But diring the setup process , i have faced such error that i mentioned.
Can anyone provide guidance or troubleshooting steps for connecting the JDBC driver with SQL Server by resolving the connection issue? Any specific pointers on what else I should check?
Thanks!
One answer
You didn't mention which version of the ELM products you are working with. Note that we dropped support for Microsoft SQL Server in recent releases. You can use Db2 Standard Edition (it's included with your ELM product license entitlements--see the optional downloads page) or Oracle.