It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Getting error " CRJAZ2654E The server was unable to connect to the database because the database connection settings are invalid or because database is unreachable (SQLSTATE: 0) while executing lockreset command"

Arun Kumar (1139) | asked Dec 15 '23, 11:12 a.m.

Hi,

We have migrated SQL server 2012 database server from one server machine to another machine where we have installed SQL 2014 and restored the database of SQL 2012.

In the application server machine , we have updated the teamserver properties pointing to new database server machine.

We we tried running the application, we got error that lock id value is not matching with database lock id and for that we tried executing lockid reset command but when we tried that we got error

CRJAZ2654E The server was unable to connect to the database because the database connection settings are invalid or because database is unreachable (SQLSTATE: 0)

However, from application admin page database connection, we are able to connect the database.

We cross checked sql drivers and firewall and everything is fine.

Any idea how can i fix this issue ?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jan 03, 2:21 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please consider creating a case with support. I don't know if you can migrate the database the way you do. SQL Server is no longer supported for the supported versions of ELM, as far as I know. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.