It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how to add parameters to "cumulative Value Flow" report?

Pnina Lavie (46521) | asked May 15, 6:01 a.m.

I'd like to add an additional parameter to select (in addition to the existing ones). How to do it?

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jul 18, 2:40 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I think it would be beneficial to provide some details. E.g. where to find the report.

One answer

permanent link
Martin Gaines (11) | answered Jul 17, 12:05 a.m.
Dashboards from the Change and Configuration Management (CCM), Quality Management (QM), and Requirements Management (RM) catalogs can have preset widgets added to them. Builds, feeds, general work, assistance, plans, projects, teams, quality control, specifications, reports, source control, and work items are all shown by these widgets.  I can see the URI for the connected executionresult if I use Postman to examine an existing workitem that is linked to an executionresult. Yes, I have the global settings and oslclinks=true in the query. It appears as follows:
https://host/qm/oslc_qm/contexts/_eaWgINoFEemUbfVfPyLvQw/resources/com.ibm.rqm.execution.ExecutionResult/_sNrkcLqsEe23PO-JRm32zwTo obtain the execution result resource, you might attempt utilizing the oslc_qm REST API. After obtaining the execution result resource, you can query for the relevant workitems by extracting the ID from the URI.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jul 18, 2:36 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I fail to understand this answer and suspect this is a bot.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.